1 packet kwetiaw (wide rice noodles)
1 tbspn oyster sauce
1/2 lb. jumbo shrimp--cleaned
4 tbspn sweet soy sauce (ABC ketchup)
meatballs--sliced in halves
chicken--sliced in bite-sized
salt & pepper (to taste)
ginger--chopped to smooth
- Stir in noodles into a wok or pan, heat up. Put aside.
- Heat up cooking oil. When it's hot, put in crushed garlic to aromatic, shrimp paste, then stir in chicken, meatballs, shrimp.
- Mix in eggs and beat it until cooked.
- Mix in the previously-cooked noodles.
- Add oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, salt, pepper until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Add bean sprouts, chopped scallions.
- Serve while it's hot.
LIVE FROM NEW YORK © 2002-2007 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED