1 pack cooked egg noodles/hokkien mie
1/2 lb chicken (thinly sliced)
1 pack fishballs
1/2 lb shrimp (cleaned)
1 potato (thinly sliced)
cabbage (thinly sliced)
2 onions (sliced longish)
scallions (sliced into 1-2 inches long)
1/2 cup oyster sauce/fish sauce
1/2 sweet soy sauce
1 egg (beaten)
2 tbsp sweet potato starch (optional)
1/2 cup water (optional)
1. Heat up wok. Stir-fry chicken until cooked. Put in shrimp and fishballs. Set aside.
2. While the wok is still hot, heat up garlic, onions until aromatic.
3. Put in cut-up carrots, potatoes until soft. Stir in cut-up tomatoes. Put in noodles until a bit soft, mix in oyster/fish sauce, sweet soy sauce until all mixed-in. Put in chicken, shrimp and fishballs into the mixture. Put in the egg in the center until scrambled.
4. Mix the sweet potato starch and water. Then mix it into the wok. Again, this is optional.
5. Put in the cut-up scallion before everything cooks up.
6. Stir fry everything until all mixed-in and cooked. Serve with sambal (hot chili sauce).